Pro Console Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to common questions and other tips for the TestGuy Pro App here. Use this link to report any bugs or suggest new changes.

Are my test reports stored on TestGuy servers?

No, all data you enter into test forms is stored on the local machine and not uploaded to our system. You must save your data to file if you wish to open it on another device.

How do I specify a directory and overwrite existing test form data files?

To enable “Save As…” when downloading files, you must change the configuration in your web browser. In chromium-based browsers, check “Ask where to save each file before downloading” in the Download settings.

ask-where-to-save-downloads

How do I add my company logo when printing test reports?

You can customize your test reports by printing to an electronic letterhead using PDF software (such as BullZip or Adobe). Check out this guide for step-by-step instructions.

How do I fix distorted graphs when printing a test form?

Using a device with a very wide screen may result in print distortion. To fix, adjust the width of your browser window and retry. You can also try adjusting the margin settings in your browser print dialog.

My saved file does not import. What can I do?

First, ensure you are importing data to the correct form. Next, try to refresh your browser window and select “Clear Form Data” from the menu options. Force a browser refresh by using CTRL+F5 to ensure you have the latest form scripts. If you are still having trouble, contact support directly.