Report Tech Quiz Issues Here

Question Bank Technical Review

TestGuy has been active since 2010 and our quiz database has grown to nearly 3000 questions. We strive to offer the most complete and accurate information possible, which is why we encourage the community to be involved in helping us identify issues so they can be corrected.

Before posting, it’s important to understand that questions/answers can be very subjective, and in the real world an exam taker will encounter questions that may have multiple true answers but only the best answer is considered correct.

:bulb: We ask that anyone reporting changes to exam questions provide an explanation or resource to support your answer/suggestion. Thanks for your continued support!

First time using the BETA, When I select “Discuss this question” it tried to create an account but a username was taken, so it kept trying to enter it 4 times in a row on its own then kicked me off the page. This happened multiple times before I could get it to do something different.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting, we are currently looking into the issue. At this time, it seems to only affect users coming from the Pro App who are unregistered or not logged in to the Wiki.